by Sam Bauer
Virtual Field Day Attendee,
This is the final post for the 2012 Minnesota Turf and Grounds Foundation and University of Minnesota Inaugural Virtual Field Day. We hope you enjoyed the presentations and gained some valuable information on turfgrass and landscape management that can be used to improve the management practices at your facility or home. A special thanks to Karl Foord- Extension Educator in Horticulture, for his extensive efforts in filming, editing, and producing all of the Virtual Field Day videos. Also thank you to all of the presenters: Sam Bauer, Josh Friell, Michelle Grabowski, Andrew Hollman, Dr. Brian Horgan, Eric Koeritz, Craig Krueger, Dr. Mary Meyer, Maggie Reiter, and Dr. Eric Watkins.
The Virtual Field Day was created for YOU. With that, we need feedback from YOU. Please take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey below to help us refine Virtual Field Days in the future. Your input is critical to the development and presentation of this educational platform for years to come. Also included below are hyper-linked surveys from each presentation in case you missed them before.
Once again THANK YOU for attending the 2012 MTGF and UMN Virtual Field Day! We look forward to receiving your feedback.
Individual video surveys:
- Josh Friell – Salt Tolerant Grasses for Roadsides
- Andy Hollman – Using Glyphosate to Control Annual and Perennial Grassy Weeds in Fine Fescue Mixtures
- Eric Watkins I – Developing Fine Fescues for Low-Input Lawns
- Maggie Reiter – Fine Fescues for Golf Course Fairway
- Sam Bauer – A Time and Place for Tall Fescue
- Michelle Grabowski I – White Mold I: Disease Identification & Management
- Michelle Grabowski II – White Mold II: Identification of resistant Cultivars for use in White Mold Infested Beds
- Craig Krueger – Benefits of Rolling Putting Greens
- Eric Watkins II – Turfgrasses for Minnesota Lawns
- Sam Bauer – Home Lawn Species Conversion: The Easy Approach
- Eric Koeritz – Ryegrass Improvement Studies
- Mary Meyer – Five Tough Native Grasses