Growing a Healthy Lawn with Less Water
Welcome to our Watering Wisdom: Growing a Healthy Lawn with Less Water webinar series event page. We hosted a free, five-part summer webinar series in the summer of 2020 that focused on turfgrass and irrigation topics to help homeowners have healthier lawns and more efficient irrigation systems. If you are interested in learning more about our work, please watch the recordings below or visit our Irrigation Resources page.
Webinars in the series
- Outdoor Water Use in the Twin Cities: Am I Using Too Much? recorded July 7, 2020
- Learning to Control Your Irrigation Controller recorded July 28, 2020
- Turfgrass Species for Low-Input Minnesota Lawns recorded August 18, 2020
- Lawn Care Best Management Practices recorded September 8, 2020
- Winterizing Your Lawn recorded September 29, 2020
- Shane Evans Lawn Water Conservation Educator, UMN Department of Horticultural Science
- Brian Davis Senior Engineer, Water Supply Planning, Metropolitan Council
- Eric Watkins Professor, UMN Department of Horticultural Science
- Ryan Schwab, Research Technician, UMN Department of Horticultural Science
- Kristine Moncada Scientist, UMN Department of Horticultural Science
Shane Evans <[email protected]> for information on this series.
This series is part of the Twin Cities Lawn Irrigation Efficiency Study funded by the Metropolitan Council and the Clean Water, Land and Legacy Amendment.