Registration is open for our first UMN Turfgrass Field Day of 2022! The WinterTurf Field Day will be held on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
- Winter recap roundtable
- Update on WinterTurf sensor data collection
- Species survival under extended ice cover
- Turfgrass cultivar evaluations
- Deacclimation on turf type tall fescue
- Strategies to improve establishment after winterkill
- Effects of added light for snow mold control
These events are free but registration is required for attendance. To register, please fill out this Google Form. Those that register will emailed a reminder with instructions a few days prior to the field day. For questions please contact Maggie Reiter at [email protected].