Registration is open for our UMN Turfgrass Grounds and Parks Field Day! The field day will be held on Friday, June 17, 2022 from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- Precision irrigation
- White grub biocontrol in lawns and parklands
- Effect of drought on turfgrass mixture composition
- Tall fescue and Kentucky bluegrass mixtures for resilient lawns
- Turfgrass cultivars evaluations
- Lunch will be served immediately following the presentations - sponsored by the Minnesota Parks and Sports Turf Managers Association
This event is free but registration is required by noon on Monday, June 13, 2022 if you would like to receive the free lunch (sandwich box lunch). To register, please fill out this Google Form. Please note: if you have registered for the MPSTMA Tour on Wheels, you do not need to register again. Those that register will be emailed a reminder with instructions a day prior to the field day.
For questions please contact Kristine Moncada at [email protected]