by Kristine Moncada
Interested in joining our team? The University of Minnesota Turfgrass Science group is hiring a Lawn Water Conservation Educator. This position contributes to outreach and research work at the University of Minnesota related to water efficiency and conservation in home lawns and various turfgrass systems. Examples of our work related to this project are:
Articles and Reports
- Properly preparing irrigation systems for winter
- Smart Irrigation Month
- Twin Cities Lawn Irrigation Efficiency Study
- Green Grass with Less Blue
- Too Much of a Good Thing: Watering Your Lawn and the Water Supply in the Twin Cities
- Water Irrigation Audit
Outreach at the Minnesota State Fair
- Come see us at the 2019 Minnesota State Fair!
- Did we answer your question? A follow-up from the 2019 MN State Fair
- Meet the UMN Turf Team at the 2018 Minnesota State Fair!
More details are available in the job description (link will be removed once job listing is taken down from the University of Minnesota Employment website). For questions about this position, please contact Dr. Eric Watkins <email@example.com>. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit UMN Human Resources and search for job opening 333865.