by Kristine Moncada
Interested in joining our team? The University of Minnesota Turfgrass Science group is hiring a Turf Research Field Facility Manager. This position primarily contributes to the field maintenance of The Turfgrass Research, Outreach and Education Center (TROE) at the University of Minnesota. As our Facility Manager, you would support the management of research protocols under the general direction and oversight of the Project Investigator, as well as performing experimental procedures directed by other turfgrass researchers on the team.
Examples of work related to this position are:
- Cultivar evaluation trials
- Seeding rate and no mow trial
- Earthworms and seeding blankets
- Field days: Turf and Grounds Field Day at TROE, University of Minnesota Grass Seed Field Day, Flowering Bee Lawn Field Day Open House
- MGCSA Member-Driven Research
- Low input turf
More details are available in the job description (link will be removed once job listing is taken down from the University of Minnesota Employment website). For questions about this position, please contact Dr. Eric Watkins <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit UMN Human Resources and search for job opening 334109.